Monday, September 13, 2010

Venus Breeze

I have recently switched to the Venus Breeze razor from the Silk Effects, which I had been using for about 11 years. I never really had any problems with the Silk Effects razor, I just decided it was time to try something new.

Let me tell you something about me. I shave my armpits EVERY time I shower. I can not stand any amount of stubble. It drives me up the wall. So, the best thing to do is to just shave.

Another Cheryl Fact is that I dont wear deodorant. Well, that statement was true up until last summer. I guess my ph levels changed and now I stink. I need deodorant, specifically for the smell. There was no need for an antiperspirant.

As soon as I started using the Venus Breeze, I started sweating profusely out of my armpits. It surprisingly took me a couple months to figure out the problem. So here goes.

I was washing with bar soap(not my usual soap) and I would always wash and shave immediately after and just rinse the shave gel from the razor off with water.  I have since changed my routine and have not sweat since. (for all you smarties out there, I believe the sweating has nothing to do with the summer heat since I'm in AC all day and am always cold) I should also mention that I switched back to body wash about a month ago and didn't notice a change.

Here's what I changed.
I use body wash and a big puffy job again. I clean my armpits, shave with my Venus and then wash again to remove all traces of the shave gel from the razor.

No more sweat or odor. score one for me! Nice smooth shave, score two for me.

ps-I have since started the same routine on my legs/private area so as to avoid any future pore clogging/sweating. (btw-am I the only one whose knees sweat? That's usually the first place I sweat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment