I'm still thinking up next years resolutions. Some possibilities for the list are:
1. less soda/coffee/caffeine
2. stop saying "like" so much
3. start my flipping business already(which needs a new name)
4. write a new knitting pattern every week
5. get a REAL website for my knitting stuff with adverts and all that jazz.
6. start treating my body like I'm going to be getting pregnant (because when I was doing that last time I felt wonderful all the time!)
7. keep the kitchen table cleaned off
8. figure out where to move!
9. make millions of dollars by playing the lottery...pwahahaha. ok, jk.
10. potty train Vi!! (yikes, scary)
11. possibly join a running team (those cost money though...)
12. join a gym? I dunno. Still skeptical about those things...and they're dirty. yuck.
13. try not to be so sensitive.
14. try to look for the good in people.
15. try not to over think peoples actions/comments
16. keep up with the 5 new recipes a month(cuz that one rocked!) (do we get roll-overs on resolutions..does this mean I can have 6 instead of 5?)
Well, that's about 3 minutes worth of thinking. I am going to narrow it down to 5, like last year. I have many more.
Skeptical Media Links Page Updated
3 months ago