Monday, June 21, 2010

June update of everything

1. Be all that I can as a wife and mother:

Just gave Justin a wonderful Father's Day that I hope he remembers. I gave him a CD and some Xbox points as gifts, then he got to spend the whole day with Violet while I was working. I got off work early and went to the grocery store and picked up a cheesecake(as requested)and some rolos. Then I came home and we got to spend some family time together. Then we went to Borders and browsed for a while. I bought the Baby Einstein alphaooks for Violet since she's getting so good at the alphabet. Afterwords we went to Penn Station(also requested) and then we came home. When we got home it wasn't long before Violet was getting sleepy so Justin read her some stories and put her all snug in bed. Then, Justin got an hour and forty minute massage from yours truly. After the massage we ate lots of cheesecake with fresh pineapple, strawberries and blueberries. After some Wipeout I went to bed and Justin played Xbox. Sounds like a great day to me! :)

2. Make all Christmas gifts.

um. ha. nope.

3. read more often.

I am currently The Inheritance of Loss...(I can't really say much about it because I read the first chapter a month ago and haven't picked it up since.) Not doing too well here.

4. Make Violet a quilt.

I haven't dedicated any time to this lately either. I think my goal is to give it to her by her 2nd birthday.

5. try at least 5 new dinner recipes a month

Yeah, I haven't really been blogging about food lately. I have been keeping up with this one though.



So, I would say, May/June are not really good months for me anyway. Some of you know why. Anyway, I'm hoping to turn a corner soon and get myself out of this rut that I'm in.

I think I have decided after all to get a business license. Just in case. I hate to not have one and then get in trouble.

I still haven't fallen in love with a logo yet so I think I'm just going to use a font and I'll develop a logo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment