Monday, May 24, 2010

Fitness & Tanning



This book got me into stellar shape for Ben and Jennie's wedding and I think I'm going to give it another go. I'm also going to start tanning this year. I haven't really tanned since 7th grade, and that was 15 yrs ago. I guess I will need to take some before and after pics.

I'm not sure which workout in the book I'm going to go with. There are 3 different plans, 1 month, 3 months and 6 months. I think I did the 3 month last time and had fab results. I also did about 500 crunches in the morning and before bed in conjunction with this book, and sometimes during the day, for a month. I'm not sure if I will have that kind of dedication, being that I'm a mama now. But, if I want to be a "hot mama" I will have to. ha. I will be doing the "at home program" because I just cant afford a gym right now, and honestly don't think I would have the time to go with Justin's crazy schedule. I should also note, my goal is not to lose weight, but to tone.

Here is one of the recipes from the book, you will LOVE this!

Strawberry granola fruit parfait

6 oz low fat vanilla yogurt
5 strawberries, sliced
1/4 c blueberries
1/2 c granola

layer in a cup and gobble it up!!

(measurements/pic/weight to come in next entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment