Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Deathly Hallows & Half-Blood Prince

Half-Blood Prince:

The book was ok. I'd have to say that I pretty much forgot everything that happened in the book other than the last few chapters. Justin and I ran out to buy the movie so we could watch it. I originally wanted to wait until I read Deathly Hallows to watch HBP but once I started DH, I decided it would be best to just watch the movie and get it over with. THE MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE!!!! I couldn't believe how much they added and changed. I could really just scream the f-word all day long about it. It was just crap. I understand that some movies need to adjust the story a little bit to make room for a 2 hour movie but geez! It was 2/5 hours and it was so boring. They could have done so much more with the movie. Give the readers what they want, an accurate telling of the story. It was by far the worst Harry Potter movie yet. I have no expectations for DH. I am not sure if I will even bring myself to watching it. I'm definitely glad I didn't waste money to see it in the theater. But, I'm also upset that we spent money on the DVD.



Deathly Hallows:

I am not at all happy with the way things are going. I'm half way through and I'm just upset. I get the feeling a lot of people are going to die soon. :( I'm excited to read on, but I hold no hope for anyone. And, I get the feeling that Harry dies. I'm not sure about Voldemort though. I guess I need to go read....

No comments:

Post a Comment