The final steps I need to take(this week!):
- Open a P.O. Box...yikes $60/yr. sheesh.
- Buy some nice clothes, since none of my "work" pants fit anymore...sigh... I like this shirt... (not too professional nor too casual. I'm not sure if my ginormous rack would fit though...that model has ZERO chest and it looks tight on her.)
- Set up Website
- Purchase Business Cards
- Purchase Essential Oils
- Convince the lady up the street that she should be babysitting Violet for me...because its uh, UP THE STREET! crap that would be awesome! I'd even contemplate buying her a carseat just for Vi since I know she's got a child in summer pre-school.
- Purchase disposable face cradle covers & waste bags
- Mail out post cards & flyers (or, have them mailed out...because that's how I'm gonna roll)
- Hopefully start scheduling for a few weeks in advance!
- Announce my business to all Friends and Family (So they can tell me how I should be doing things and so they can make fun of my terrible logo. Yeah, I'm not a web designer, logo designer or anything in between. Yes, I could have paid someone to make it look better. No, I'm probably not going to until I start making money. End of Story.)
Ok, Stress is REALLY starting to pile up now!