Monday, August 16, 2010

Patchwork Pillow

Patchwork Pillow

I love this idea. I think I might incorporate this idea with Violet's quilt project.  If I only had the fabric now I could get the pillow ready so she can have it before the quilt.

Also, I've decided to make a twin sized quilt. I figure she can have it longer. I remember being attached to certain blankets and it might soothe her to be in a special blanket one night. I can only hope that she actually likes it. ---which is why I keep going back and forth as to whether I want to make a normal quilt or something more contemporary. I dont really want to make 2, but I suppose I could. I'd rather just make one though. So its more special.

(ps, the ice cream cone balloons on that website are a total genius idea too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment