Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There's something I have to tell you...

I have not been working out. I could blame many things, but shouldn't and wont.

I feel like crap. I've been eating like crap. I'm lazy, tired all the time, hungry all the time(because of the lack of energy I am trying to replace working out with eating). Its just all around bad. I keep saying "when the weather is nice again...." blah blah blah. I need to get off my butt and do something!

I just wanted to say I'm not complaining, but just admitting the sad sad truth. 

I am ashamed, but mostly tired and feel like crap too much to be fully ashamed. Isn't it great how that works.

Starting my business(which it's almost 100% ready to launch) is helping me get more things done in the cyber world. But, no one is doing my laundry, dishes, or exercises. :( 

Warning:
If I get snarky comments on this I will probably be mad at you. Though it is my own fault, I'm the one being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment