Sunday, August 8, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Not that this has anything to do with what I'm about to blog about, but we got to meet little Ryan Lotz yesterday! He's just so super cute. I think Justin was a little enchanted by him. Of course, I am by no means more inclined to have another baby any time soon. We MUST move out of our house before that even thinks about being on my to-do list.

Speaking of to-do lists...

We are quickly becoming overwhelmed by containers of baby clothes/toys in the basement and its only going to get worse!  We need to clean our basement SO badly. If it wasn't a spider haven I'd think about doing it myself but, there's no freaking way. I cringe just going down there to change the laundry. I guess I could wear gloves, but I honestly think its a man's job.

I'm wondering though, if it would be worth it to have a yard sale or to just have a "its in my yard and free" day. I like the sound of that even better. People are more inclined to take free stuff.

Some examples of stuff we've put on our curb that people have taken:

Office Desk Chair
Nordic track
Desk
broken toilet; yes, I'm serious.

We have to be careful what we have put in our yard, because people just flipping take it!

But, I think the best plan is to just move and as we're moving we can have a yard sale and downsize the amount of stuff we have at the same time.  So, what do we need to do in order to move? A lot. Our house is in no way ready to sell. I think its time to start focusing on that. So, we need to first figure out where we want Violet to go to school, find out what the houses cost, and then make the decision to move. I guess I should talk to Justin about this...Or, he could just read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment