Monday, February 22, 2010

Chicken & Veggies

So, I was going to try a new recipe tonight but decided I didn't feel like researching anything so I just made up this beauty.

6-8 chicken breast tenderloins
EVOO
s & p
5-6 cremini mushrooms(for me only)
1/4 small onion chopped
1 handful snap peas
3 small carrots chopped
1 stalk celery chopped
1/2 small yellow squash cubed
2 C broccoli
1/2 red bell pepper sliced
basil
tarragon
1 cup white wine(I used chardonnay)

Cook chicken in a high rimmed skillet over med-high heat in a couple table spoons of evoo. Sprinkle with salt & pepper

When chicken is done "deglaze" the pan with the wine.

Add in all veggies, s & p, herbs and put a lid on the skillet and let veggies "steam."

I am serving this with pasta slathered in olive oil, garlic & crushed black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment