Monday, February 1, 2010

January resolutions

Recipes, check!
Cowboy Spaghetti
Sloppy Joes
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken on a Stick
Chicken Hot Pot
Stuffing

Christmas gifts, um...not yet.
being a wonderful wife and mom, check!

Make a quilt for Vi, I have a couple of ideas brewing....mostly I need to decide on a color scheme or theme.

Read more, eh...sorta.
I finished Order of Phoenix, finally! I've only had time to read about 1 chapter at a time which made the last 7-8 chapters take FOREVER! I started Half-Blood Prince last night. Reading this book will be like reading it for the first time because I've only read through it one time...when it first came out. So, since I was on readers-high when it came out I know I read way too fast and I have forgotten most of what actually happened, other than the death of someone. Except, I can't remember how said person dies so that will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment