Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Christmas gift

Well, I've finally found a scarf pattern that I like. Now its time to start her up! Hopefully its easy. It looks easy, but that never really means anything.

Scarf

I will be using my free Naturally Caron Yarn, color: Sunset.

I cant wait, I've never knit with Merino before! woowee mommee!

I'll post some pics soon enough.


UH--THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS PATTERN IS A DUMBASS. They say that you can recreate this scarf with a multiple of 4 stitches plus 2. So, I wanted to make one way thinner because I hate big bulk scarves. So I plugged in 30 sts (4*7=28+2=30, duh) didn't work. Plugged in 26 sts (4*6=24+2=26, yep...) Nope...

I'm not doing this crap. And I dont feel like figuring it out. Its not that cute of a scarf. Whatever, I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment